Rent the entire rink for your private party
$250 Host your private party with up to 45 skaters. Observers can attend for no charge. 2 hours
Quad Skates included for 45. Optional Fees: $2 for Skate Assists or $1 Inline Skates
Bring in your own food. We ask that your drinks be purchased from the cafe. Perfect for end of season team celebrations, church gatherings, band or scout troops.
$179 Host your private party with up to 35 guests. 1-1/2 hours
Includes quad skate rental for 35. $1 extra for inline skates and $2 for skate assists Food and Drinks must be purchased from cafe. Birthday cakes can be brought in. Fun filled birthday party for tweens and teens
Public Skate Party Room Rental $139
- Admission & Skate rental for 15 skaters (recommend private party over 20)
- 2 hours of skating during our public hours and quad skate rental. $1 extra for inline skates
- 1-1/2 hours in the Party room (you can bring a cake & ice cream)
- 15 slushies delivered to party room 30 minutes after start time
- Additional skates $10.00 includes admission and slushie
- $2 for Skate Assists if needed
We ask that you buy any other items from our concession stand. No outside food or drinks allowed except for a cake.
Parental waivers to skate are needed for children 15 and under Download our skate invite to print and have parents sign.
Contact us at: email@example.com or 618-740-0600
BOOK SKATE PARTIES During Public Skate Hours Offered Now
Field trips for day cares, schools, and other groups. Teach the engineering behind roller skating, Skate Party or how the chemistry of how minerals in pottery glazes harden in the heat of the kiln. See our book online option or call for a custom date and program.
- Roller skating is great exercise for all ages.
- Did you know that there are 400% more injuries playing basketball vs roller skating?
- Burn 600 calories in 1 hour of roller skating
- Roller skating works your muscles: Glutes, Quads, Abs, Calves and Arms.
- Builds strength and increases muscle endurance
- 50% less stress to joints than running