BOOK SKATE PARTIES
Public Skate Party Room Rental $139
- Admission & Skate rental for 15 skaters (recommend private party over 20)
- 2 hours of skating during our public hours
- 1-1/2 hours in the Party room (you can bring a cake & ice cream)
- 15 slushies delivered to party room 30 minutes after start time
- Additional skates $7.00 includes admission and slushie
- Observers – non skaters $2.00
We ask that you buy any other items from our concession stand. No outside food or drinks allowed except for a cake.
Parental waivers to skate are needed for children 15 and under Download our skate invite to print and have parents sign.
Contact us at: email@example.com or 618-740-0600
Rent the entire rink for your private party
$250 Host your private party with up to 75 guests. 2 hours
No charge for skate assist and skates Your Choice: Bring in your own food or Staffed Concession
Perfect for end of season team celebrations, church gatherings, band or scout troops.
$179 Host your private party with up to 35 guests. 1-1/2 hours
No charge for skate mates and skates Food and Drinks must be purchased from cafe. Birthday cakes can be brought in. Fun filled birthday party for tweens and teens
Field trips for day cares, schools, and other groups. Teach the engineering behind roller skating, Skate Party or how the chemistry of how minerals in pottery glazes harden in the heat of the kiln. See our book online option or call for a custom date and program.
- Roller skating is great exercise for all ages.
- Did you know that there are 400% more injuries playing basketball vs roller skating?
- Burn 600 calories in 1 hour of roller skating
- Roller skating works your muscles: Glutes, Quads, Abs, Calves and Arms.
- Builds strength and increases muscle endurance
- 50% less stress to joints than running